Comac CS140 Ride On Sweeper
The CS140 Twin Action sweeping machine was developed to clean urban and industrial areas. The combined vacuum and mechanical action to revolutionize urban and industrial hygiene with the exclusive Comac technology. CS140 Twin Action, 3.5 m³, combines the performance of two machines in one single particularly compact machine, thus providing two actions in one solution and ensuring maximum quality results.
Comac CS140 Ride On Sweeper Features
- The exclusive “Twin Action System”, designed and patented by Comac, combines the strength of mechanical action to collect larger waste and the efficiency of the suction action for finer dust to provide excellent results, reducing water consumption and facilitating use even in the most difficult conditions.
- CS140 Twin Action uses the central brush continuously, following perfectly the street profile, ensuring higher quality cleaning because it is uniform for the entire width of the brush and higher productivity and it can clean more quickly than a conventional sweeping machine which has to use the two side brushes.
- With a working width of 1400 mm, CS140 is suitable to clean urban areas, such as roads or parking spaces and industrial areas, such as metallurgy plants and cement factories.
- CS140 Twin Action integral steering system on all 4 wheels with symmetrical front and rear angles and a turning circle of 4.25m. Together with the reduced dimensions, these characteristics provide great manoeuvrability even near walls or fences.
- The hydraulic support and the presence of the flaps, ensure a constant pressure on the ground for the brush independently of wear or the terrain, for maximum cleaning results.
- With the new collection system, wear on the mechanical parts and maintenance are drastically reduced.