The Comac Vega walk-behind micro floor scrubber combines power and versatility in a single machine while remaining compact and easy to handle. Comac’s quality focuses on essentials with Vega: ease of use, robustness and functional design making the range perfect for work even in the most difficult and dirty conditions. The Vega scrubber dryer is suitable for any situation: from cleaning floors in the industrial or logistics sectors to healthcare facilities or large-scale retailing, for both maintenance and heavy duty cleaning of large floors, up to 4500 sqm.
- Power and versatility combine in a scrubbing machine ensuring great autonomy and excellent cleaning performances in a manoeuvrable machine.
- Ideal for maintenance and deep cleaning of large spaces, Vega is available as a scrubbing version with 65, 75 and 85 cm working-width disc brushes (BT), a sweeping version with 70 cm working-width cylindrical brushes (BTS) and an orbital version with 70 cm working width pad (BTO).
- The frame, the squeegee mount and the brush head are made out of die-cast aluminium, making Vega extremely robust and reliable over time, as well as being lightweight to enhance manoeuvrability and comfort during use.
- The Vega is equipped with an electric brake that is automatically activated if the machine stops, operating as a parking brake, so ensure that cleaning operations are extremely safe for the operator.
- The self-leveling splash guards on the disc versions also adapt automatically to uneven floors to keep water inside the work area and avoid splashes.
- Driving is user-friendly, controls are clear and the display means that scrubbing machine information is accessible at a simple glance in an understandable, direct and easy to read manner.