Comac’s Vispa XL is a powerful, cutting-edge floor scrubber, but is also extremely easy to use and manoeuvrable. With a 43 cm working width and an exclusive design, it fits perfectly into the existing range, becoming a new ally in maintenance cleaning operations in small and medium-sized spaces, including those that are cluttered, and tackling even the most stubborn dirt.
- Despite its small size, the machine is equipped with the same technology as the larger models, enabling you to complete your fleet with a compact, high-performance solution.
- Robust and reliable, Vispa XL is also practical and easy to handle, so suitable for cleaning floors in the HoReCa, cleaning contractors, retail, well-being and sports sectors and all restricted areas that require power and excellent performance.
- Vispa XL is suitable for maintenance cleaning of floors up to 1600 sqm. and is available in a battery-powered scrubbing version.
- Two different brush head types to get optimal results on any floor: scrubbing with disc brush or roto-orbital with discoid pad.
- The handlebars can be completely closed towards the machine body, enabling the scrubbing machine to be put away even in a small space.