Karcher’s new backpack vacuum cleaner BV 5/1 can be carried comfortably on the back like a rucksack above all because of its low weight of just 5.3kg. The BV 5/1 is particularly used where it is too tight for conventional vacuum cleaners: Between seat rows of cinemas and theatres, in buses, trains and airplane cabs, in stairways of hotels and offices as well as in strongly transferred areas.
- The practical and versatile BV 5/1 backpack vacuum weighs just 5.3 kg and ensures ergonomic, comfortable working in tight spaces.
- Patented carrying frame with Air Stream Comfort system padding – extremely comfortable carrying frame has a patented ventilation system and padded shoulder and hip straps, which can be individually adjusted to suit every user. The ventilation pads reduce heat development on the back whilst the mesh with ventilation on three sides reduces perspiration by 25%.
- The large power switch on the side of the five-litre tank is easily accessible.
- The suction hose is positioned in the middle to allow easy operation by both left-handed and right-handed users.
- A 15-m power cable ensures a large action radius, even on stairs or scaffolds.