Karcher HDS 801 B EASY! High Pressure Cleaner with Combustion Engine
Karcher’s HDS 801 B cold water high-pressure cleaner with combustion engine is ideal for cleaning sites where no power supply is available and features a special tubular frame even for rough cleaning actions. This high quality and reliable machine has diverse uses in construction, municipal, agriculture and forestry.
Karcher HDS 801 B EASY! High Pressure Cleaner with Combustion Engine Features
- The EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero.
- The EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners make handling five times faster than with conventional screw connections, without losing any robustness or longevity.
- Compact, horizontal petrol-powered cold water high-pressure cleaner for go-anywhere applications independent of an electricity supply.
- The neat engine-pump assembly is mounted in a rugged, mobile tubular steel frame. The unit’s compact dimensions ensure trouble-free transportation between sites. Its single cylinder four-stroke air-cooled engine is easily started with the pull starter. The pump’s brass cylinder head and stainless-steel valves are designed for tough professional applications and ensure a long service life.
- Infinitely variable control of pressure and water flow enables jet to be ideally matched to different cleaning tasks. Similarly, infinitely variable detergent metering ensures exactly the right concentration for the job and therefore helps reduce chemical consumption.
- A built-in safety valve reliably protects the unit against excessively high pressures. The thermal sensor on the pump’s cylinder head shuts down the engine automatically if the temperature exceeds a certain limit during closed circuit operation (with the trigger gun closed).
- Accessory holders on the handles and frame keep everything tidily stowed and ready for instant use.
- Pneumatic wheels ensure easy handling and manoeuvrability, even in difficult terrain.