Karcher KM 120/250 R LPG Classic Ride-On Sweeper
Karcher’s first industrial sweeper in the Classic range, the KM 120/250 R LPG Classic features eco-friendly, low-emission and economic gas operation (LPG): the sweeper is therefore also suitable for use indoors. Thanks to its robustness and various equipment features, it is also prepared for even the harshest conditions in extremely dusty environments. Ideal for use in construction companies, the metalworking industry and foundries.
Karcher KM 120/250 R LPG Classic Ride-On Sweeper Features
- The brushes adapt perfectly to the ground surface and ensure optimum cleaning results, while the clever dustpan principle effortlessly removes fine and coarse waste equally effectively, preventing the dispersion of dust.
- Large-area pocket filter with vibration motor – the large filter area guarantees dust-free work. Effective filter cleaning by means of vibrating motor. Suitable for particularly large quantities of dust.
- With the integrated Flexible Footprint System, the brushes adapt perfectly to the ground surface and, together with the dustpan principle, ensure excellent cleaning results with fine as well as coarse waste. Guarantees good cleaning results also with fine waste, effortless pick-up of coarse waste and low dust production.
- Hydraulic high container emptying ensures the convenient disposal of the dirt removed. Simple and safe emptying of waste. Convenient tipping up to 1.42 metres.
- Hydraulic rear-wheel drive with solid rubber tyres – high agility and simple handling also in confined spaces. Allows safe passage over pointed objects made from metal or glass. Solid rubber tyres rule out tyres going flat.