Karcher NT 40/1 Tact Te H Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Karcher’s NEW NT 40/1 Tact Te H-Class is the perfect wet and dry vacuum cleaner for removal of asbestos along with other substances which are harmful to health and/or carcinogenic and must be removed immediately. Extremely compact and highly mobile, it not only takes account of external basic conditions, but has been tested and approved for all dusts in the H class. Perfect when performing renovation work in old buildings and other construction sites.
Karcher NT 40/1 Tact Te H Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner Features
- New workplace safety standards outline that H-Class filtration in professional vacuum cleaners are required when working with certain materials or on certain worksites. Karcher has responded by launching a brand new H-Class Wet & Dry Professional Vacuum.
- H class vacuum cleaners are suitable for the absorption of large volumes of safe as well as hazardous/highly carcinogenic substances, such as asbestos dust, lead, coal, nickel, cobalt, copper and cadmium and mould.
- Re-usable H-class Filter for guaranteed dust filtration efficiency of 99.995%.
- Power tool take off that complies with Australian Standards.
- Triggered Aircraft Cleaning Technology (Tact) for sensor controlled filter cleaning.
- Thanks to the innovative new double filtration feature, hazardous dusts can be captured using a safety filter bag. It also means that large quantities of less hazardous dusts can be sucked up directly into the 40 litre container. This is where the further improved and highly efficient Tact filter cleaning system is used.
- Practical power outlet with auto-start, as well as the fully antistatic design including conductive accessories round off the clever concept of our NT 40/1 Tact Te H.