Karcher NT 50/1 Tact Te L Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner
The Karcher Professional NT 50/1 Tact Te L wet and dry vacuum cleaner was designed for the most demanding customers in industry and construction who rely on professional machines and appreciate uninterrupted, dust-free working on a daily basis. Its 50-litre bumpered container with metal castors and an oil-resistant drain hose as well as the height-adjustable push handle make it ideal for cleaning work spaces and machines in production facilities, workshops and on construction sites.
Karcher NT 50/1 Tact Te L Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner Features
- Karcher’s patented Tact filter system is designed to combat large amounts of fine dust continuously and consistently with high suction power. The filter cleans itself with powerful blasts of air. Tact vacuums meet the highest user requirements on construction sites and in workshops.
- The new central rotary switch for selection of the suction setting, infinitely variable speed control, and the integrated power outlet guarantee convenient operation.
- Oil-resistant, integrated drain hose for easy emptying of liquid.
- An integrated power outlet with an automatic on/off switch makes working with power tools easier, while the new central rotary switch enables easy selection of suction settings, and the speed can be continuously adjusted with a separate knob.
- Extensive, newly developed accessories come as standard with this and can be easily stored in the integrated suction hose and accessory storage feature.