Karcher T 12/1 Vacuum Cleaner
Replaced by Karcher T 10/1 Adv Vacuum Cleaner
The new Karcher T 12/1 is a highly efficient and quiet vacuum cleaner which is particularly interesting for contract cleaners, hotels and restaurants, offices, shops, hospitals as well as private households. The unit has a convenient step-on switch for ease of operation and features two back wheels and two front castors for maximum manoeuvrability. All together a powerful and robust middle class dry vacuum cleaner.
Karcher T 12/1 Vacuum Cleaner Features
- Standard equipped with a high effective fleece filter bag which allows an up to 3 x higher filter bag volume in contrast to a paper filter bag. This is a benefit that pays for itself since the operating periods between filter bag changes are longer.
- In the T 12/1 motor performance, air flow and the 6-stage filter system (incl. microfilter as special option) have been designed in such a way that there is hardly any loss of suction power. Its low centre of gravity provides stability.
- The power cable can be wind up in between the cable storage or onto a pull-out cable hook as a fast storage when often changing the location, e.g. cleaning objects in hotels, etc..
- The floor tool plugs into the accessory holder (on the back of the unit) and can be used as a complete accessory fixation at the machine after work. The suction hose on the unit has a simple but effective plug-in clip system. You push the hose on to the unit’s intake stub, a resilient ring engages – that’s all. This system ensures that the suction hose does not become detached when the unit is pulled along behind the user.
- The new clip system (change without tools) on the bend allows an easy extension of the suction hose of additionally 2,5 m (extra extension suction hose -6.906-237) for e.g. cleaning steps, stairways etc.
- With the power brush ESB 28 (additional accessory) the T 12/1 converts into a brush-type vacuum cleaner.
- In cases where the hygienic standards are particularly stringent, a HEPA filter which retains very fine particles (99.95% retention rate) can be fitted (instead the standard air exhaust filter) in addition to the paper filter bag.