Makita DCL281FZWX Brushless Stick Vacuum
Makita’s DCL281FZWX 18V Brushless Stick Vacuum is simple to use, very lightweight with a 3 stage suction control button. Bagless collection provides a capacity of 750mL and the standard HEPA filter provides a high filtration rate of 99.97%.
Makita DCL281FZWX Brushless Stick Vacuum Features
- LED Joblight – single LED joblight operates when the trigger is engaged illuminating the work area. Light also functions as a battery capacity warning light and will blink as battery capacity becomes low.
- Pipe lock – pipe is fixed by the locking mechanism preventing it from accidently falling off.
- Low vibration – redesign of internal components significantly reduce the vibration of the housing to 0.2m/sec².
- Pipe with bevelled edge – cleaning of tight spaces can be complete without a nozzle by using the bevelled edge of the pipe as a nozzle for hard to reach spaces.
- 3 Stage push button switch – press the button to select between Max. high and normal suction power.
- Quiet cleaning – sound absorbing sponge has been added to the internal housing reducing the noise level to 71dB(A).
- HEPA Filter – provides a high filtration rate of 99.97% at 0.3 micron.
- Capsule type dust collection – to remove accumulated dust point the suction inlet down and twist the capsule removing it from the housing then dispose of dust.
- Enhanced durability – dust resistance has been improved by new filter structure protecting the motor from dust.