Numatic’s TTB3450-100CRS Floor Scrubber has a deep clean 450mm cylinder power head, a full stainless steel chassis, full 30-litre capacity, a high efficiency aluminium semi-parabolic wet pick-up head, on-board battery charger and fully adjustable, operator control-centre handle.
- The Twintec CRS machine has just about the best of everything and is the result of customer demand for a high level of single pass performance for stone grouted, dimple thermoplastic and non-slip safety floor surfaces.
- Easy to fill… easy to empty… easy to charge… easy to use, and, at the end of the day, easy to see the exceptional results.
- Numatic’s popular TTB3450CRS floor scrubber features 30L capacity and 45cm (18″) scrubbing width is now available as a cylinder version in easy to use battery model. With the cylinder version you can walk in forwards and walk out backwards without the need for turning and without the loss of operating performance.
- With good capacity and a 2.25 hour running time for the battery model, the 3450 cylinder is ideal for retail and other environments suffering from restricted movement space.
- Like all of the Numatic ranges, this machine feature a stainless steel chassis, rotation moulded tank, true gel cell batteries and a built in battery charger. This has been the back bone of the Numatic scrubber for more than 15 years.