T16AMR, an industrial robotic floor scrubber addresses common labor challenges, reduces the need for pre-sweeping, drives efficiencies and maintain a high standard of cleaning. Powered by BrainOS®, an advanced artificial intelligence and robotic technology platform the autonomous scrubbing robot is designed to work safely and efficiently alongside employees & customers.
- Reduce detergent usage and use less water, both saving you money and minimizing your environmental impact, with ec-H2O NanoClean®
- Clean thoroughly in a single pass with a cylindrical scrub head and high-performance vacuum system.
- Engineered for safety, the T16AMR operates in complex, real world environments with BrainOS® advanced vision-based technology.
- Choose the right power source for your facility: high-capacity lithium ion or flooded lead acid batteries. See below for additional details.
- Clean larger and more open environments in industrial facilities with a high-powered lower LIDAR system.
- Enhance user experience and simplify maintenance troubleshooting with intuitive controls and operator-centric design.
- Maintain health and safety of employees and guests with on-board safety measures like cameras and sensors.
- Monitor cleaning performance and other key metrics with both daily and weekly reporting.
- Prevent squeegee damage with rear squeegee protection kit and suite of sensors.
- Save time and ensure proper maintenance with yellow touch points.
- Support employee and facility safety with full LED safety package, including a standard forward projection blue light to alert personnel of the AMR’s location and direction of travel.
- Easily maintain flooded lead acid batteries, with battery watering system.