Tennant T380 AMR Robotic Floor Scrubber
Tennant’s new compact T380AMR Robotic Floor Scrubber utilises advanced technology to autonomously navigate and clean both rough and smooth hard surfaces (concrete, tile, stone, synthetic etc). This compact, autonomous floor scrubber allows increased manoeuvrability for tight areas and narrow aisles, making tighter turns and smaller U-turns. Benefits include improved productivity and reduced costs to clean whilst maintaining a high standard of cleaning.
Tennant T380 AMR Robotic Floor Scrubber Features
- The T380AMR is powered by BrainOS® , an advanced artificial intelligence and robotic technology platform, from Tennant partner Brain Corporation, allowing you to safely avoid people and obstacles while cleaning.
- Reallocate employees to high-value tasks while the T380AMR Robotic Floor Scrubber cleans the floors.
- Get consistent cleaning performance and streak-free floors to keep your facility looking its best with the T380AMR
- Reduce detergent usage and use less water with ec-H2O NanoClean technology.
- Teach and repeat model ensures consistent cleaning performance while reports help you track key performance indicators across your fleet. Operate with ease and minimise training time with easy-to-understand controls.