Karcher’s new BRC 40/22 C carpet cleaner provides between 30 – 60% productivity improvement in addition to reduced drying times. Designed to be the ultimate in manoeuvrability and productivity, the BRC 40/22 is driving innovation forward. Enjoy the superior ergonomics of extracting while walking forward. The extractor deck rotates to allow cleaning in any direction. Kacher’s cleaning technology provides productive interim & deep carpet cleaning all in one machine.
- Compared to conventional spray extraction machines, the BRC 40/22 C carpet cleaner allows you to work up to 30% faster with guaranteed deep cleaning. This is facilitated by its easy manoeuvrability and the principle of always working in a forward direction so as to avoid unnecessary empty runs.
- An integrated sweep bin reliably collects particles lying on the surface, such as hair or loose carpet fibres.
- This cleaning machine is ideal for deep carpet cleaning on small and medium-sized surfaces of up to 1,000 m² and can be used flexibly for spray extraction or for intermediate carpet cleaning.
- The drying time of the carpet is reduced to about half an hour, making it the ideal cleaning method for high-traffic carpet surfaces.
- 200° rotatable cleaning head – the cleaning head, which is equipped with a carpet cleaning brush and can be rotated with the steering wheel, simplifies and accelerates the cleaning of very hard-to-reach surfaces even more significantly.