Karcher HDS 1000 De EASY! High Pressure Cleaner with Combustion Engine
The HDS 1000 DE is a powerful mobile hot water high-pressure cleaner built in a sturdy tubular frame offering all-round protection for components. Ideal for cleaning applications where there is no power supply available. This unit is best suited for the plant hire and construction industry, agricultural applications as well as use in the public sector.
Karcher HDS 1000 De EASY! High Pressure Cleaner with Combustion Engine Features
- The EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero.
- The EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners make handling five times faster than with conventional screw connections, without losing any robustness or longevity.
- With a 10 HP Yanmar diesel engine featuring electric start function, the HDS 1000 DE offers high water flow and pressure rates ideal for applications where high performance cleaning is required.
- The frame is specially designed for mechanical handling with a crane or fork-lift truck.
- The engine is equipped with an automatic speed reducing facility which lowers the noise level during work breaks and greatly extends the service life of the high-pressure cleaner.
- A pressure relief valve, integral pressure and water flow controls as well as the steam mode ensure that performance can be ideally matched to different cleaning tasks.
- The high-performance burner, with upright heater coil and non-detonating continuous ignition, has an infinitely variable setting between 86°F and 284°F.
- Safety features, such as the low oil cut-out, safety valves, low water cut-out and low heating oil cut-out help protect the machine in tough day-to-day operating conditions.
- The float tank with its integrated drip-feed scale inhibitor (DGT) reliably isolates the unit from the drinking water main and protects all components that come into contact with water from scale and other deposits.