Numatic BK10 Mopping System
This is where simplicity, innovation and good practice meet and produce results. Mopmatic is designed to provide a practical answer to the disciplined maintenance of floors in people sensitive areas where standards are all important. The Mopmatic box is totally unique (patent applied for) allowing for 10 loop or microfibre mops to be uniformly impregnated by the simple addition of the approved cleaning/disinfecting solution.
Numatic BK10 Mopping System Features
- By following these 5 simple steps you enable your operators to have an almost constant supply of clean mops to carry out the task at hand.
- 1. Load the mop box with 10 clean mop heads.
- 2. Pour the solution into the central automatic dispensing reservoir.
- 3. Snap on lid and leave for 15 minutes… then turnover and leave for another 15 minutes.
- 4. Remove lid, take one mop head and attach to mop, replace lid.
- 5. After use place dirty mop in red bucket which can hold approximately 20-25 dirty mops.