Numatic HZQ200-2 Hazardous Dust Vacuum Cleaner
The HZ range of vacuum cleaners have been designed to vacuum dusts that could constitute a health hazard. Features a HEPA filter mounted in an all steel secure module with an additional primary pre-filter in the container itself, these machines are designed to operate with HepaFlo dust bags to ensure easy, clean and safe emptying.
Numatic HZQ200-2 Hazardous Dust Vacuum Cleaner Features
- The total design concept has been to provide a series of vacuum cleaners that meet an absolute 99.997% filtration efficiency, coupled with practical engineering features that ensure that they can be easily and efficiently used and maintained on a day to day basis.
- The HZQ200 features 9 litre capacity tank.
- The universal HZ power head is of all-steel construction and incorporates a full Twinflo’ motor and the Nucable plugged cable system is standard.
- The HEPA filter unit is mounted in an all-steel secure module with a separate primary pre-filter filter in the container itself and all machines are designed to operate with Microflo’ dust bags to ensure easy, clean and safe emptying.
- All machines are supplied with comprehensive accessory kits including initial Microflo’ dust bags of the correct size.
- Correctly selected and maintained the HZ series will form a valuable part of any system designed to control hazardous and health endangering dusts in the environment but it is important to ensure the correct consideration is given to the appropriate clothing and protection required by the operator in carrying out any specialist operation.